Sacred Heart School is fully accredited by the State of Indiana and the North Central Association. In addition, we:
- lessons firmly grounded upon the State Standards as required by the State of Indiana and the Diocese of Lafayette.
- participate in ISTEP+ and NWEA, Northwest Evaluation Association.
- have a fully equipped computer lab, Ipads and additional classroom computers in Preschool ~ 6th Grade.
- participate in the Accelerated Reader (A.R.) program.
- have provided full day Kindergarten since 1997.
Additional Activities include:
- CLO (Catholic Leadership Organization)
- Altar Servers
- Junior Achievement
- Scripps-Howard Spelling Bee
Sacred Heart School was rated a Four-Star School in 2015 by the State of Indiana.
Sacred Heart School has been rated as an A school (2014-2015, 2013-2012, 2012-2011, 2011-2010)
IDOE State Data Page
Standardized Testing Scores
Faith Formation includes:
- mass attendance 2 times a week grades K ~ 6th
- religion class and prayers
- All Saints Day
- May Crowning
- sacramental preparation
- Stations of the Cross
- LItnany of the Sacred Heart, First Fridays of the month